FUDCon moved to Boston University [Fwd: ECE is all good]

So it seems that MIT is having a problem coordinating rooms because the
lady in charge left for a conference and came back swamped with work.
Therefore, our good pal Matt Miller has arranged for us to have it at
Boston University in the Electrical and Computer Engineering Building.
Any opposition to this?
--- Begin Message ---
Okay, an afternoon of running around and we're all set with ECE. We've got
one big classroom, and at least a computer lab and maybe another large
conference room.

So I think it's time to put: "Hosted by Boston University" on the wiki!

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@xxxxxxxxxx        <http://www.mattdm.org/>

--- End Message ---