Re: New Contributor

Actually it works the same way as with ScummVM. You have to add the games to a directory. If there are no games, you get a menu where you can add some.

Within that menu there also exists a downloader which can automatically download them for you, but you can easily build CG (cmake -DDOWNLOADER=0) without the downloader if that is a problem.