Re: New Contributor

On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 12:37:27PM +0530, Suhaas Joshi wrote:
> Hey guys! My name is Suhaas. I am in the first year of my undergrad. I will
> be applying to Fedora Project under GSOC 2021. I am interested in Game SIG,
> since the mission aligns with what I personally would love to have in
> Fedora. I would like to start contributing.

Hi Suhaas! As you can see, the Fedora Games SIG isn't currently highly
active. That sometimes happens as people in different parts of the project
get busy or interests change. Lots of people care about gaming on Fedora,
though, and perhaps coincidentally I just saw such a post on Ask Fedora:

https://ask.fedoraproject.org/t/learning-fedora-linux-through-gaming/11702?u=mattdm

Perhaps you and Andrew and others who are interested could connect up and
get this moving again?

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>