Re: Introduction for gaming packaging/maintaining

Not a lot of games left to package? The SIG wishlist has a bunch of games. If people need more I can certainly add more. For example:

Granted some of them can't be packaged for legal reasons but there are plenty which could be added.

As for where to start on packaging, I don't remember what resources I used to learn to create rpms as it was a long time ago. Often when looking to package something, I see if an rpm has been created for another distribution. That is often a good starting point. For example, Block Attack - Rise of the Blocks is a Tetris Attack clone I found on the web site mentioned above. A search for '"block attack" rpm' finds that opensuse has a package: