Can we revise the games packaging guidelines wiki page?

During the last year I've submitted some game packages for review, and participated in the review of a few games - and one thing that has resulted in a bit of a tug-of-war was the fact that the Games SIG packaging guidelines say "Spec group file: Amusements/Games", whereas the main guidelines say "The group: tag SHOULD NOT be used".

I took a look at "SIG/Games/Packaging" page [1] on the Fedora wiki, and it seems to be quite old - the revision history says the last edit was made in May 2008, which places it at close to 10 years old.
Could we possibly revise the packaging guidelines to make sure they don't contradict the general guidelines - and if they do, have a clear "yes, this contradicts the main guidelines, do it either way" message? I imagine there might be some other issues on the wiki page that need tweaking - e.g. I don't see all the games I have installed on my system following the "OpenGL wrapper" section. Is this something that's no longer done, or does it still apply and it's the packages that should be fixed?

Thanks,
A.I.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Games/Packaging