Can we add Commander Genius to the Fedora/RedHat repository?

Hi there,

the other day I wrote to Hans de Goede about the game Clonekeen. I created a fork from that ten years ago which became Clonekeen Plus and later Commander Genius. Hans de Goede told me to contact the Fedora Games developers regarding the topic.

I would like to see that game in the Fedora/RedHat Repos since it supports all the Commander Keen Episodes including Keen Dreams instead of just the first three. The physics are much improved, more multiplayer capabilities are included:

http://clonekeenplus.sourceforge.net/

It also has less licensing problems with the game assets you require in order to play the episodes. CG provides an internal Downloader, similar to some sort of codec Downloader, so the entire source code is free and you do not have to worry about special installations patches. CG also runs without any of these games, telling the user to copy some assets or let download those. There also is a AUR (I know it is Arch Linux) if that helps:

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/commander-genius-git

What are your thoughts? It is possible? I think playing all the Keen games natively with special effects more features and multiplayer mode makes the repository provide one more jump'n'run game worth that already cool distros you release.

Kind Regards

 - Gerhard Stein