Re: endless-sky in updates-testing

On 11/04/2016 11:59 PM, Link Dupont wrote:
Hi gamers,

I have an update pending in bodhi to release endless-sky into f23, f24, and f25. endless-sky is a 2D space trading & combat game similar to Escape Velocity. It's pretty addicting.

I'd appreciate some testing and karma!

Hi Link, I had no idea that this game existed or that it was packaged in Fedora! If you're interested, it would be awesome to have a short feature on the Fedora Magazine about this game and showing it off to the Fedora user community. You can see a past example of an article we did for FreeOrion:

    https://fedoramagazine.org/install-freeorion-fedora/

Would you be interested in helping write such a thing? I'm sure it would help generate some more awareness and interest in Endless Sky on Fedora as well, and you could include short instructions on how to "beta test" the game via Bodhi. :)

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory