Re: New maniadrive maintainer needed

On Sun, Sep 25, 2016 at 22:58:53 +0100,
 Sérgio Basto <sergio@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I "already" have an f25 machine to test it, I tested it but crash as
you said, but seems to me that the is just in start menu, I will try to
fix it now .
Ping me before retire it , to give you the progress report before ...

Thanks for looking at it.
I won't be the one retiring it, but I will let you know before I remove it from the games spin. To keep it from being retired, someone needs to become the owner as it is currently orphaned. I do not remember the exact date orphaned packages are getting retired, but I believe it is very soon. If you can't or don't want to take it yourself and you get it working, I'll take ownership of it.