Re: Policy change on emulators

That's Great!

On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 12:08 PM Matthew Miller <mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think this will be of interest to this SIG. I noticed that
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Games#List_of_games_we_will_NOT_package
has some notes on emulators based on the previous more restrictive
policy.

----- Forwarded message from Tom Callaway <tcallawa@xxxxxxxxxx> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--