Re: Tecnoballz

On Sat, Mar 26, 2016 at 5:50 PM, Dennis Payne <dulsi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Personally I don't see the point of going through the effort for a shared scoreboard. When I fixed up Ostrich Riders, I specifically put the scoreboard in the user directory rather than go through that effort.

The failed build gives this error:
[..]

Granted it might be easier to just upgrade to the new version.

I just submitted and built tecnoballz-0.92 with the GCC6 patch Raphael hinted for F24 and rawhide.

My aim is to have 0.93.1 in Fedora. I think having a user scoreboard instead of a shared one is also fine. But I need help with this too.

Bye,

Andrea