Re: list miss some games that are in Fedora and Pinball

On Dom, 2015-10-25 at 09:21 +0100, Andrea Musuruane wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 25, 2015 at 4:51 AM, Sérgio Basto <sergio@xxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>         Hi,
>         - torcs
>         - speed-dreams
>         - childsplay
>         - maniadrive
>         - foobillard
>
>         are not in this list [1] of wiki page, I didn't checked all.
>

> It's a wiki. You can easily add them.
>

>         Other reason of my email is propose update of pinball, last
>         version is
>         pinball-0.3.1.tar.gz from 2003-12-10 but we got some updates
>         on git from
>         sf.net, I put all together: cleaned , downstream patches,
>         updated tables
>         (gnu hurd and a new professor ) in [2] and also do a new
>         release :) [3]
>

> It is not very clear, at least to me, what your aim is. Do you want to
> be the new upstream for pinball?

Yes, a kind of new upstream which try only maintain project alive.
I found that we got some development, never released, in git [1] and
some leftovers like 2 new tables !(Hurd and GNU), tickets etc. My goal
is make state of the art organized and available, with all patches to
fix FTBFS in past 10 years. If someone want continue the development ,
have all gits synced in one tree .

[1] https://sourceforge.net/p/pinball/code/ci/master/tree/

Yes, https://sourceforge.net/p/pinball/feature-requests/9/

> Regards,