OpenRA packages

Hi there,

this is a starting point to package OpenRA in Fedora, a great clone of
once famous strategy games available for another operation system only.

Unfortunately, the developers decided to write all in Mono. So there is
the issue: Very few people care about Mono'd Fedora, as it seems.

I would be happy to find some reviewer for my package requests. The
main goal currently is to unbundle all the libraries that are shipped by
upstream in precompiled assemblies into the source tarball.

1159091 Review Request: openra - Libre/Free Real Time Strategy project
that recreates the famous Command & Conquer titles

1166916 Review Request: fuzzynet - Fuzzy Logic Library for Mono

1166897 Review Request: mono-nat - Mono library for automatic port
forwarding

Let's start with fuzzynet. mono-nat is already retired and should be
reanimated to be alive in Fedora. The main requrest is on hold due to
not finished with unbundling of all the libs.

R.