Re: UFO: Alien Invasion

Hi,

please submit review request and send BZ link here.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join_the_package_collection_maintainers#Create_Your_Review_Request

Hope you're already packager. I'll happy to review. If not - see procedure.
--
-Igor Gnatenko

On Oct 26, 2014 7:28 PM, "Олег" <legolegs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello. I believe it is time to add subj game to fedora. It was before in rpmfusion because of copyright issues which are now fixed. I already have .spec files and made packages for latest version 2.5. Everything seems to be working. What I should do next in order to get ufoai to the official fedora?