Re: gbrain in Fedora Games spin

On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 10:42:18 -0500,
 Bruno Wolff III <bruno@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 17:31:40 +0200,
Jordi Mas <jmas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

gbrainy has been available as package for Fedora for a long time[2]. Actually recently has been upgrade it to the latest version.

I would like to request that you consider to include gbrainy in Fedora Games spin.

It's small and seems like a reasonable sample game, so I'll try adding it. If you don't see it change by the middle of next week, remind me.

I added it to the games spin. Currently the games spin nightly compose isn't building because "planets" isn't rebuilding in rawhide and it needs to be rebuilt for a soname bump.

If we get to branch without this being fixed I will drop it from the games spin in f21 so that we start getting night composes of the games spin again.