UFO: Alien Invasion 2.5-dev RPMs for Fedora available

Hi. UFO:AI (http://ufoai.org/) is an X-COM clone based on a Quake
engine. A stable version 2.4 is available from RPM Fusion and I updated
packages to 2.5-dev to make it easier to test before a release on
Fedora. Maybe some of you will be interested.

RPMs can be downloaded from SourceForge:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/ufoai-rpms-fedora/files/2.5-dev/

The SPEC file is available from GitHub:
https://github.com/szpak/ufoai-rpms-fedora

The packages are heavily based on the RPM packages from RPM Fusion
created by Karel Volny and Nicolas Chauvet and my changes will hopefully
be backported into the RPM Fusion repository when 2.5-final is released.

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Marcin