Re: What is the state of Fedora 19 game spin ?

On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 08:19:57 -0400,
  Paul Dufresne <dufresnep@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am kind of waking up, realizing we are at about 48h of "Final Change
Deadline" for F19 (
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/19/Schedule ).
Because of what happened with F18, I thought I should go to read the
mailing-list for games.
But I see that there is not much activity here.
Someone looked at the build log lately?
Someone did tried that nightly iso? I did not.
And I won't have time until the end of this day I think.

I tested a live image a few weeks ago. It was well undersize. I was hoping there would be some TC images for me to test, but only the desktop type spins have been getting TCs spun.

Games is pretty much the Desktop spin minus wine, plus a selection of games. So if Desktop spin is working the main possible problem areas are that a package from the games spin got dropped and was still in the kickstart file or that it would be oversize.