Re: Because UrbanTerror is not in the list of games?

On Sat, Mar 03, 2012 at 18:13:48 -0300,
  Hugo Leonardo de Freitas <hugolf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear friends, one of the best games in the style UrbanTerror CounterStrike
> is he
> besides being free, is available in the Fedora repositories, and runs on
> Linux, Mac
> and Windows, because he was off the list?

When did Urban Terror become free? According to the documentation we
have the Urban Terror data is not free.

We do have quake3 packaged and you can download the Urban Terror data
and use it with quake3. quake3-demo will help download at least some
of the quake3 data that is available gratis from Id Software. I am not
specifically sure if Urban Terror data is available by that route. (Though
people were working on that at one time in the past.)