Re: Introducing Minetest

> I am not sure about the
> Requires:       %{name}-server = %{version}-%{release}
>
> shouldn't we be able to install only the client, if there is already a
> server running somewhere?
>
> /me, not a packager… yet

Thanks for the reply.

I thought about this. But since minetest-server package has only one
rather small binary inside, and has no any server-specific
dependencies, it costs almost nothing to install it. And I think it is
better to install by default the game in its full form. So player will
be able to run yum install minetest and to play, without knowing
anything else about the internal structure of the game.

--
Aleksandra