hedgewars and ghc-hslogger

I have hedgewars 0.9.14 ready to go for F14 (it's already in rawhide), but
the server part depends on ghc-logger (previously the logging stuff was
hacked out) which is a new package sitting in updates-testing. I can't
build the F14 hedgewars until ghc-hslogger reaches stable. If any of
you are capable of testing ghc-hslogger, please do so and provide appropriate
karma.
If we can't get further testing of ghc-hslogger, it will go into stable
on the 10th or 11th, with the freeze happing on the 12th. At which point
there will be little time to test hedewars. (Even if hedgewars were to
go in today, it would still need karma to go in before the freeze.) So
I'll also be looking for hedgewars testers, possible in a very short window.
I'll send another message when I have been able to do an F14 build.