Re: wesnoth 1.8 released

On Thu, Apr 08, 2010 at 08:12:33 -0500,
  Jon Ciesla <limb@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Aditya wrote:
> > Wondering when the rpm will be released :)
> Looping in the Fedora Games list.
>
> It's built for rawhide and F-13.  I'm thinking about building it for
> F-12, but I'm not sure yet.  With Wesnoth, there's always the question
> of whether the user base values online play or their saved games more.
>
> Opinions?

I think for F12 you might let it sit in testing for a month or so to let
people switch when they want. This isn't perfect as some people may not know
the update is there. I think it should eventually be in F12 as people playing
multiplayer are going to want 1.8.

For F11 are you thinking that people should be told to update to F12 or F13
to get the new version? Right now it looks like F11 support will end in
mid June.