Re: A new free 2D Game Development Platform: BennuGD

Miriam Ruiz wrote:

2009/11/18 Oscar Torrente <q2dg@xxxxxxxx <mailto:q2dg@xxxxxxxx>>

    Hello

    I´m writing this email to introduce you a very interesting GPL 2D
    videogame programming language, called BennuGD
    (http://www.bennugd.org).

It is really a nice development platform, it conceptually derives from Fenix, which is also in itself a free clone of DIV Games Studio. The only problem I see with Bennu for the moment is that the direct conversions between integers and pointers in the code do not work at all in 64 bits, AFAIK.

Greetings,
Miry

I saw that there's no 64-bit version, would this fact preclude running the 32-bit version on 64-bit platforms?

-J

--
in your fear, seek only peace
in your fear, seek only love