Re: Any free Ultima-style music?

BW> If you block this package let me know so I can pull haxima from the
BW> games spin.

I've no plans to remove the game itself as it works fine without the
music.  (Honestly, I imagine most folks would turn it off anyway after a
few minutes.  There's only so much you can take.)

Technically I could drop a haxima-music-nonfree package into rpmfusion
and cook up a haxima-music-free package with scavenged music so the
folks who want music could have something, but that gets complex (user
configurability?  alternatives for game music?) so it's better to work with
upstream before going to that much trouble.

 - J<