Games Spin Status

I was a bit worried about the games spin alpha build because of a problem
with livecd-tools and the openal-soft change. But I checked and there are
staged i686 and x86_64 games spin isos, so I think that will be OK.

glest got orphaned and needed immediate work to rebuild for openal-soft
and was in the middle of an update. I took over ownership of the devel
version (the 10 and 11 versions haven't been orphaned). I have a new build
out in rawhide, but it isn't tested yet.

I rearranged my hardware at home so that I can easily build rawhide games spins
and burn dvds on the same machine. This will help with testing as the machines
I have rawhide on don't have 3d support. (Not that the 3d support is great
on the machines I have F11 on either, but at least it sometimes works
on those machines.)

I haven't got anywhere with doing the test plan documentation. It's still
on my list of stuff to do. I'd like to get at least one done, as doing
a number of similar ones will probably be fairly easy once the first
one is done. But I don't expect to get finished before the F12 is released.

netpanzer and supertux still need to be rebuilt for the openal-soft change.
I'll be keeping an eye out on that and start bugging maintainers in about a
week if they are still pending.

At the WBC (a board gaming convention) I handed out 13 custom games spins based
off F11 + updates + updates-testing with a couple of foreign repos defined to
making adding in codecs in the like a bit easier. And I included colossus,
which plays the game (Titan) that I was running a tournament for at the
convention. I didn't get any feedback at the convention, but I try to ask
people I gave them to, next year who things worked.