Re: Games Spin size

Bruno Wolff III wrote:
I double checked the sizes of the Beta version of the spin and found
that all my slack space disappeared. I am not sure what changed.
The i686 version was about 1 MiB under the 4GiB limit. The x86_64
version was about 7 MiB over the limit. Previously I had these a few
10s of MiB below the limit.

If Jon makes a slim version of nexuiz in time, that might help.

Otherwise unless I can figure out why my tests didn't match the official
versions in size and find it was something temporary (e.g. debug kernels), I'll
need to cut another game out.

Nexuiz 2.5 just hit rawhide. I'll take a look at creating a slim version, but if someone tests it out and has suggestions, I'm all ears.

--
in your fear, speak only peace
in your fear, seek only love

-d. bowie