nexuiz and games spin

A new nexuiz release is out and it looks like it might be quite a bit
bigger. If it gets updated in F11 it is likely to put the games spin
over size. So I'll need to keep an eye on that.
Presumably the new version will be in by F12, so down the road some cuts
are going to need to be made. Maybe the packager could provide a slimmed
down version of the game (data) so we could still show it off in the spin but
not have to tie up as much space.