Re: Games Spin Alpha

Bruno Wolff III wrote:
On Thu, Feb 05, 2009 at 23:20:35 +0530,
  Rahul Sundaram <sundaram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Bruno Wolff III wrote:

Supposed to be automatically taken care of. I see a Xfce Live CD component that I get bug reports.

Maybe someone set one up and I didn't hear about it.

Also I would like to be copied on bugs for games that aren't directly
related to the live part of things.

Do you have commit access to fix them or do you just want to stay informed? You can apply for watching just bugs as well in pkgdb.

Rahul