Re: Games Spin status update

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 08:38:20 +0100,
  Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Bruno Wolff III wrote:
>>
>> I got the boot screen with the colored bars accross the bottom of the screen.
>> Isn't the solar plymouth plugin supposed to do something nicer during
>> bootup?
>
> Only on ati r3xx - r5xx based cards. There have been a lot of X changes
> in F-10, does the regular Fedora 10 livecd run properly on that system ?

I need to reboot my machine at work today anyway for a kernel update, so I'll
have a nice opportunity to see if solar works there.
I won't be able to test the livecd at home until very late today and maybe
not until tomorrow. So I might not have feedback on that for a while.

I did check that xorg and gnome packages were installed.

And on a related note, I filed about a dozen bugs last night against packages
that didn't have proper prerequisites for scripts and that were getting errors
during the livecd-creator run for the games spin.