[Fwd: [Fedora-spins] Broken spins not going out as part of Preview]

Hi,

I know a couple of people expressed interest in the games spin. I can't work on it and fix any issues before the Fedora 10 release time. If you would like to, do take a look.

Rahul
--- Begin Message ---
The Developer and Games spin both fail to compose due to missing
packages.  They will not be shipped as part of Fedora 10 Preview, and
run the risk of not being part of Fedora 10.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!