Does Fedora consider AGPLv3 free?

Hi,

Some time ago, I wanted to package [1] a fork of the Python library
Soya3D called PySoy [2]. They were releasing it under GPLv3 until now,
but they have relicensed it as AGPLv3 [3] right now. We have had a
debate in debian-legal [4] about the possible consecuences of
accepting AGPLv3 as DFSG-free [5] and, even though it's not totally
closed, it seems that we won't be able to consider it free. Of course
the final decision is to be made by ftpmasters and they haven't
answered yet [6].

According to Arc, main developer for PySoy, Mark Shuttleworth believes
in the freeness of AGPLv3, so they will have all that stuff in their
Ubuntu universe/main repositories, even though the MOTU (Masters Of
The Universe, the Ubuntu team that manages universe/multiverse
repositories) doesn't seem to think the same. It makes sense that
Ubuntu considers that because my feeling is that Ubuntu and FSF are
getting along really well and very close to each other.

In any case, i wanted to know, mostly out of curiosity, what is the
point of view about Fedora regarding AGPLv3, and whether you consider
it free or not.

Thanks and greetings,
Miry

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/495172
[2] http://www.pysoy.org/
[3] http://www.fsf.org/licensing/licenses/agpl-3.0.html
[4] http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2008/08/threads.html
[5] http://www.debian.org/social_contract
[6] http://bugs.debian.org/495721

Some other relevant links:

AGPL stands for GNU Affero General Public License and it's a slightly
modified GPLv3 license with the extra restriction (clause 13): "if you
modify the Program, your modified version must prominently offer all
users interacting with it remotely through a computer network (if your
version supports such interaction) an opportunity to receive the
Corresponding Source of your version by providing access to the
Corresponding Source from a network server at no charge, through some
standard or customary means of facilitating copying of software"