Re: Parallel Realities Games have non-free content

2008/8/18 Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede@xxxxxx>

My plan is to issue updates for blobwars and blobAndConquer removing music and sounds (and patching source as necessary to not crash when these are missing).

I'm the current maintainer of blobwars, so I'll try to remove music and souds and eventually patch the source unless it requires advanced programming skills. I'll let you know about any progress.

Regards,

Rafał