Re: Looking for someone to pull / manage Games Spin for F-10

Wart wrote:
I started working on getting the Games spin working for Rawhide, but
kept running into out of space errors.  I think the contents of the spin
may be a bit too large at the moment.  The -desktop spin built ok.

FWIW, livecd-creator failed to even parse the .ks files on RHEL5.2.
I'll file a bz ticket on that one.

I hope you are able to test the .ks on F9's / rawhide's livecd-tools as well, because I don't think the good old livecd-tools that is in EPEL-5 takes the "part / xxxx" kickstart configuration directive into account when creating the filesystem to install the packages to, and only F9's / rawhide's livecd-tools have the necessary patches to make the "part / xxxx" configuration directive overrideable.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip