Re: Crrcsim's data files' location

2008/7/16 Tom spot Callaway <tcallawa@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> On Wed, 2008-07-16 at 21:45 +0300, Joonas Sarajärvi wrote:
>
>> According to the Fedora Games Packaging guidelines, the data files of
>> Crrcsim should end up in /usr/share/crrcsim, not in
>> /usr/share/games/crrcsim. While I agree with the guideline, Crrcsim's
>> configure script doesn't (yet) support this and it always wants to put
>> files under the games directory.
>>
>> Would someone have any pointers on solving the situation?
>
> Not too long ago, someone asked about packaging crrcsim on fedora-devel,
> so I whipped it together. Feel free to take anything useful from my spec
> file.

Thanks for this, should really help me make it work properly.

I tried to check if there was already Crrcsim available for Fedora in
Rawhide, but I wasn't aware of this existing effort to package
Crrcsim. Do you want to keep working it into official repositories, or
prefer me to continue with my package?

--
Joonas Sarajärvi
muepsj@xxxxxxxxx