Packaging Lost Labyrinth

Hi All,

I've not received any replies to my questions to the Debian and Fedora lists how to best handle packaging Lost Labyrinth now that it is buildable using 100% Free tools.

So I will start working on packages as time permits using my own judgements of how to best handle this.

I hope to have something ready in about 2 weeks or so, depending on how much time I can make free for this.

Regards,

Hans