Re: LinCity

On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 11:31 AM,  <pursley1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  I would like to request that the original LinCity game be added as an
>  optional package.
>
>  ... [LinCity-NG is] simply is not an option [for less powerful PCs].
>  ... The original version of the game, LinCity, runs extremely better

It is a good point but also it may be added that this void is filled
by the Micropolis* project and having two very similar games - not to
mention that the original Lin City is no longer actively developed -
may not be constructive.

 - C

* The original Sim City has been made open source under the name Micropolis:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Micropolis

--
Free Gamer - free & open source games list & commentary
http://freegamer.blogspot.com/