Re: Openarena and ioquake3 problem

Michał Bentkowski wrote:
Hi!

Following Hans's suggestion in bug [1], I decided to make openarena
work using quake3 engine available in repo. Everything seemed to work
good, I even built the package in rawhide (but it's been already
untagged) when it turned out that multiplayer is unplayable
.
First of all, quake3's openarena doesn't look for servers on
dpmaster.deathmask.net master server (which is the right one for it)
but the default one *even* if I explictly set sv_master1 parameter.
But it's not a big problem at all. The much worse thing is that
quake3's openarena just quits when I type known IP address of a
server. It leaves following messages:

I'm afraid I'm much too busy atm the take a look at this any other takers for taking a stab at this?

Regards,

Hans