Re: Crack AstroMenace players needed!

Dnia 2007-12-06, o godz. 17:09:34 "Rafał Psota" <rafalzaq@xxxxxxxxx>
napisał(a):

> I've got the same but only in window mode. Everything is OK in fullscreen
> mode. I'm running on F8 x86_64.
> I'll ask my friend to do some testing on 32-bit Fedora.
I wasn't commenting thinking it's really 32 vs. 64-bit, but only after seeing
this comment I did a test under windowed mode. Now I can confirm it happens on
32-bit F8, too.

BTW, I upgraded from some ancient AstroMenace rpm (notice upper case) to
current astromenace with astromenace-wrapper and I noticed that it's by
default limited to 640x480 video mode (the menu entry has --mode argument).
It's not very pollite to force screen resolution/window size on users :)

Lam