Re: Making sure all games are in comps

Hans de Goede wrote:

I've put a blacklist in the script to avoid what I believe are false positives. Mainly things like level editors and servers, which do not belong in the comps games group IMHO, maybe we need a game-utilities group?

Things like editors may be a lot of fun too so they are important, they deserve at least a "utilities" group.

However, I am not sure they do not belong in the "games" group: Widelands has the level editor (map designer) built in the main binary but Wesnoth has two different binaries. In the first case the map editor is (indirectly) part of the games group and in the second don't (both are examples where I could see myself using the editor). The same will apply to servers.