Adding info about DRI checking wrapper to Games Guidelines

Hi!
I'd like to propose to add information about DRI checking wrapper to
Games SIG Packaging Guidelines.
It could look like that:
"If a game requires 3D accelerated graphic card you have to use DRI
checking wrapper which will show an error dialog if DRI is not
available explaining about Free Software and 3D drivers and then exit.
What you must do is:
1) Add: "Requires: opengl-games-utils"
2) Add to %install:
"ln -s opengl-game-wrapper.sh $RPM_BUILD_ROOT%{_bindir}/%{name}-wrapper"
3) Add "%{_bindir}/%{name}-wrapper" to %files
4) Change the .desktop file Exec entry from "%{name}" to "%{name}-wrapper"

This all assumes your main binary name == %{name}, otherwise adapt as necessary.

If you already have a wrapper script for one reason or the other, you can
incorperate the checkDriOk function directly into your wrapper, no need todo a
wrapper wrapper, see vegastrike's vegastrike-wrapper.sh CVS file as example."

I think it should do. Any comments, suggestions are welcome.
--
Michał Bentkowski
mr.ecik@xxxxxxxxx