Re: Warsow for the Games Custom Spin?

Michał Bentkowski wrote:
2007/11/7, Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede@xxxxxx>:
Unfortunately I've lost the relevant mail, so we will need to ask them again,
moreover we will need a packager for this, actually we (the Games SIG) really
need some more packagers, there are still many good games which could be
packaged, but most of us are handling all the packages we can.

If really nothing stands on the way to include warsow in Fedora, I'd
be extremely happy to manage that task. I've already packaged
openarena so hopefully it shouldn't be a big problem.
Don't know when I find some time to do that though.

Well as said, you will have to ask them again for permission to redistribute the data files freely (in unmodified form). Maybe you can suggest a license like Create Commons Attribution No Deratives to them, which does exactly that.

Regards,

Hans