Re: Fedora-games-list Digest, Vol 17, Issue 10

> I have tested it intensively and it works without any problems.

Ok.  I'll request a push to stable, but I must stipulate, it must not be
an American beer.  :) I assume, being adjacent to the Czech Republic, that
Poland must have something better than the horse urine that is so
prevalent in the U.S.  Although there are some decent microbrews.  I'm
near Chicago, and I highly recommend Goose Island. :)

Always happy to help.

--
novus ordo absurdum