Armagetron: clarification

I know Armagetron is on the will not package list, and I know it's due to
trademark issues.  Is there more to that that just the name?  If not, then
either we need to package it or drop/modify kdegames, as it has ktron,
which, AFAICT, meets the same standard.

If this has been discussed previously and I missed it, I apologize, but
I'm just curious as to what the litmus test is.

Jon

--
novus ordo absurdum