Re: nogravity data license

2007/6/5, Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede@xxxxxx>:

"Release Name: 2.0

Notes:
Changes: - Added GPL license."
See:
http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?group_id=131322&release_id=394567146

Which to me clearly means that upstream has relicensed the data under the GPL,
also notice that if you download the latest datafiles a GPL COPYING file is
included, and that that file is the only included license info in the data tarbal.

[sorry, skipped]

Source code is GPL 2.0. Game data is under GPL (big changes compared with
version 1.99)"

So I really so no problem here, still to be really sure I'm asking here, anyone
got any objections to me moving this back to the "interesting games" list?

I haven't any objections.
Looks like it's time to reopen BR# 361147

http://www.realtech-vr.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=361147

I've got some spall patches for PowerPC-arch (I still have some
troubles running game at linux-ppc).

if nobody volunteers to take ownership of NoGravity I'll take it.

--
With best regards!