Re: Please put games you package in comps

Okay, so I guess we should file dosbox, fuse-emulator, and hatari
under games for now in comps, this is where they are filed in the
desktop menus so makes sense to put them under games for comps as
well.

On 5/11/07, Andrea Musuruane <musuruan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
2007/5/11, Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede@xxxxxx>:
> I've just added the following list, including a number of games I was aware of
> not maintained by me:
> taxipilot
> flightgear
> pipepanic
> penguin-command
> vegastrike
> widelands
> freetennis

Thank you. I'd like to add the emulator hatari, but I can't find a
proper group. Any suggestion? Both fuse and dosbox (the only two other
emulators I know that are in fedora) are not in the list either.

Bye,

Andrea.