Re: Games livecd / dvd

BAH!  That smacks of simplicity and efficiency!

. . .

So what's an easy way to do it?  Just grab a list from Repoview?  I won't
be able to play with the actual execution of this until f7 is out and I've
upgraded my dev box (not enough hardware to affor dto run rawhide), but
it's good to be prepared.

I think the reasoning behind the list was to gather "must-have"s for a CD,
but since we seem to be collectively more interested in a DVD, space is
much less of an issue.  No OO.org, for example. . .

--
novus ordo absurdum