Re: Second Life client source released GPL!

2007/1/8, Callum Lerwick <seg@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Way sooner than I ever imagined, the Second Life client has been
released under GPLv2 license. Though it has the usual "still needs some
proprietary third party libs" strings attached. Namely fmod.

AFAIK it's the only closed-source lib there. But I've seen mentions
about CDDL-licensed matherial (FC-folks afraid of that license). Bad
news that there isn't a PowerPC-variant of that blob.

I'm working on building it right now.

Good news!

--
With best regards!