Re: Wesnoth tournaments

Luke Macken wrote:
On Thu, Jul 13, 2006 at 03:37:04PM -0700, Wart wrote:
A few months ago Warren had the idea of setting up Wesnoth game
tournaments.  I thought it was a good idea at the time, and still do,
but never got around to trying to arrange anything (mostly because this
got me sucked into playin wesnoth myself).  Would anyone be interested
in helping to organize something like this?  We could have some sort of
elimination competition, keep a running ranking ladder, and/or archives
of replays of notable games.

Thoughts?  Volunteers?

I'm totally down.

Someone should first setup a dedicated server, then we can organize some
sort of running stats/ranking/tournaments.

I just recently set up a machine for such a purpose. I'll get wesnoth running on it in the next couple of days. In the meantime, is anyone aware of any software for running a game ranking system?

--Wart