Re: audacious-plugin build failure

Ralf Ertzinger wrote:
Hi.

Could someone knowledgable in mock mysteries have a look at
http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/logs/fedora-development-extras/31226-audacious-plugins-1.3.2-1.fc7/
?

It ought to build against audacious-devel-1.3.2-1.fc7 (which was built
earlier and is available locally) and audacious-libs-1.3.2-1.fc7,
but somehow wants to pull in an older libs version. I can not figure
out the reason for that from the provided log files (and I can not
get the audacious-devel-1.3.2-1.fc7 to check since they are not
signed and pushed yet).

Thanks.

This sounds to something similar as an other weird mock error already discussed on either f-e-l or f-d-l (I don't know as they end up in the same folder with my current mailfilter setup), this was determined to be a yum bug, and yum was fixed, dunno when the fixed yum will be available though.

Regards,

Hans