some packages need maintainers :)

Hello there,

I've been using some apps which aren't in Fedora Repositories for a
long time now.

Since, I don't have much time to push them myself, I'm making their
specs or srpms available, feel free to take over.

Someone else will give more love to those packages than I do :)

If you want to push it for fedora-review, please go on and mind you I
haven't yet mock the srpms, so you will have to do so.

The packages are:
* vym
* konserve
* kicker-compiz
* lipstik - to upload soon

You can have the specs from http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/SIGs/KDE.

Let's us know if you are willing to maintain it fedora :)

regards,
Chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com