Data Packages Guideline

On Fri, 2007-03-02 at 10:24 -0600, Jon Ciesla wrote:
> Of course, it's Immutable.  Would someone with access to it care to make
> the change and let me know so I can update the Games SIG page?  Thanks!
> Suggested text follows, edit as you see fit:

I've added this as a draft guideline so the Packaging Committee can look
at it and approve it as an update to the Guidelines.  If you'd like to
push it forward, that would be excellent.  Basically, it needs
discussion on the fedora-packaging@xxxxxxxxxx list to iron out any
problems, new drafts made addressing those issues, and then the
Packaging Committee will vote on it either on list or during a weekly
Tuesday meeting.
  http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/DataPackages

If you can guide it through the comments and initial revisions I'll get
it onto the agenda.

Thanks,
-Toshio