Re: RFC: Close this list now?

On Thursday 01 March 2007 11:33am, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as all of you probably know: Core and Extras merge. So this list
> (fedora-extras-list@xxxxxxxxxx) is mostly obsolete (¹).
>
> The plan was to get rid of this list during the general mailing list
> reorganization. But well, it looks like it will take another two months
> before it's getting realized. So I propose to close this list now, and
> use these instead:
>
> - fedora-devel -- for most of the stuff that was discussed on this list
> in the past
> - fedora-maintainers -- for stuff that should be discussed between
> maintainer only (normally fedora-devel should be preferred, as that is
> open to non-contributors as well)
> - epel-devel-list -- for discussion around EPEL

Is it really "epel-devel-list", not "epel-devel"?

> Closing plan: send all subscribed users that are not subscribed on
> fedora-devel and mailman invite.
>
> Comments?

I'm fine with closing it (not that my opinion matters, here).
--
Lamont Peterson <lamont@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Senior Instructor

NOTE:  All messages from this email address should be digitally signed with my
       0xDC0DD409 GPG key. It is available on the pgp.mit.edu keyserver as
       well as other keyservers that sync with MIT's.